Saturday, September 24, 2011

Laah!vender

This has been a lavender busy few days for me. I was cutting off lavender and hung it up to dry. Then I took the already dried bushels off to peel the buds off. What a chore and you end up smelling like a monster-lavender.

The plan is to create lavender sachets with unbleached muslin, which after purchasing I washed and it is now drying up so that I can cut the pieces to start the sewing process; a tutorial is in the making, so stay tuned.

Meanwhile my dining room table looks like a lavender explosion has hit and there are a flock of hungry birds quacking, crowing and clucking.

Thank god for a very forgiving man and dog!

"Nature never says one thing and wisdom another." Decimus Junius Juvenalis

2 comments:

  1. Can smell all the way to Santa Monica! Can't wait to put one in my drawer!
    You amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will bring it over on Tuesday, my dear!

    ReplyDelete